Friday, December 5, 2008

What tastes of pain?

The mind is powerful – From dreams to delusionary existence, it shapes and animates anything imaginable -- What about when we don’t see things clearly, and it is more hindering than eye-opening? What about those times when we’re convinced that we’re right, but all the while, everything around us points to an opposite truth?

What is reality, and are the actions we take a result of our body’s configuring to what the mind deems true?

When harmful, what tastes of pain?

Click-Here to read on and find out – You’ll need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the PDF file – Click-Here to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader if you don’t already have it installed (it’s free) *

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Look forward to reading more of your stuff.

Ellen Zadory said...

WOW! Let me know when you post again. In the meantime I'll share with Karen and Brian.

Anonymous said...

I don't fully understand what's happened, but I'm really curious to find out if you write about this character again.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I can’t tell if the guy is crazy or not but great job!

Anonymous said...

I guess he's reflecting on his wife beatin' days *lol*.

Anonymous said...

Well,

While I think it could be longer, I've found it intriguing, regardless of length.

Great read.

Look forward to seeing more.