Thursday, July 1, 2010

I think I'm getting my groove on now (thank God), but technoogy can shove it when it acts up, in natural we trust...

I was finishing up with some learning curves when it occurred to me
that technology is a spoiled brat. Not always, but when it gets into a
snit, forget it. Sorting through everything though, I feel better
about how to get things rolling. I couldn't believe how exhausted I
was to just type the word "the".

So now, I move on with the hopes that the tech shit won't boggle me
down (and I think it won't).

I'm actually still exhausted but am panning out my day with thoughts
of higher existence, a utopia of cool breezy beaches filled with
bitches (male bitches) and all the Tea and Wine my body can physically
dine.

Yeah, I'll explode (or maybe implode) like a character from a Stephen
King novel.

Where's your head at?

Posted via email from Juanita Angerstein (Clevenger)

No comments: